1. Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear
a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
2. If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to
determine your wrist size.
3. Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like
a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
- Cut a small strip of paper
- Wrap it around your finger snugly.
- Mark the point where the end of the sting or paper meets
- Measure the length with a ruler and compare your measurement to our sizing
picture. The length of your paper is equal to the inner circumference shown below.